Members of PSAC should provide their valid membership number in order to be considered?for this membership competition level.
Purpose of the position:
This position is responsible for working with the Regional Executive Vice-President (REVP), by supporting the day to day work and assisting the REVP in responding to a wide range of requests.
Education and Experience:
- Strong administrative and secretarial skills associated with successful completion of business and/or secretarial training, or equivalent, and normally acquired through several years of experience in providing administrative and secretarial services relevant to the duties of the position.
- Good knowledge of the organization, structure and functions of the PSAC;
- Awareness of current issues that are of concern to the membership;
- Must be well versed in the filing and retrieval of information;
- Knowledge is required for the “coordination of work and project specific activities”.
- High degree of computer literacy including word processing;
- General knowledge of bookkeeping skills required to perform tasks such as account reconciliations (e.g. bank reconciliations), to record financial transactions, and prepare basic balance, income statements.
- Ability for coordination of work and project specific activities;
- Ability to create and maintain a website;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to respond independently;
- Ability to employ excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Ability to be tactful.
A detailed job description is available on our website: เล่นเกมยิงปลาผ่านคอมhttp://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached document
The PSAC is committed to employment equity and is actively seeking to ensure a representative workforce. We encourage applications from members of equity seeking groups.